Current services offered by N & S ACCOUNTANTS (PTY) LTD include:
- Annual and provisional Tax preparation, calculation and submissions to SARS
- Preparing monthly VAT and payroll reconciliations and submissions to SARS
- Tax planning for business structuring and decision making
- Tax consulting and guidance for individuals as to how to structure their finances. Making clients more aware of certain tax laws and how to deal with the implementation thereof.
- Monthly processing and reconciling of bank statements
- Ensure all expenditure, revenue and capital items are allocated and classified appropriately in terms of relevant accounting standards and legislative laws and regulations
- Preparing monthly bookkeeping/ management accounts
- Updating and maintaining asset registers for companies
- Preparation of annual financial statements in accordance with the International Accounting Standards
Cost Accounting Services:
- Performing business valuations – The aim is to help clients realise their potential for growth within their relevant industry and the economy. The business valuations is to ascertain future acquisitions or merging of new business for the benefit of clients. The valuations will also help to measure strengths and weaknesses of clients’ current positions within their industry by evaluating the company structure and future growth
- Company ratio/performance
- Filing company annual returns with CIPC (Companies Intellectual Properties Commissioner)
- Registering/start-up of new companies with CIPC along with the opening of business banking account.
- Perform BEE consulting and to make clients aware of the positive impact this would have on future growths of their businesses.
- BEE audits and issuing of BEE Compliance Certicates
- Provide basic training on accounting programmes such as Syspro, Pastel, Caseware and Quickbooks
|Close Corporation||(Pty) Ltd Company||Partnership||Sole Proprietor||Private Individual||Trusts|
|Tax Services/ Financial planning|
|Cost Accounting Services|